Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Birth of Zidane Sharif

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone... I'm Zidane Sharif bin Zulkifli.
His 1st day in the world...



Mama Gina in the hospital ward..



Born with spiky hair..





Zidane Sharif: a baby boy that was born on a Friday night to Mama: Shazrina (Gina) Mohd Hanifiah and Papa: Zulkifli (Xoel) Bahari, on November 7, 2008 at 9.03 p.m in the labour room of Hospital Serdang after 10 days past-due and 22 hours of agonizing labor pain...but its true what people say, it was all worth it.


Why name him Zidane Sharif?Zidane...after the legendary French football player Zinedine Zidane. I have always wanted to name my baby boy Zidane ever since he led France to win the World Cup in 1998. So impress with the style, skills and persona on field and combined with a good heart plus he is also a Muslim. But I have never disclosed this idea to anyone eventhough my cousin Che' Bobot aka Ira kept pushing me to tell her what I'm going to name my baby...hehehe..now she's pushing for a girl name..hmmm


Zidane in Arabic means emphasizing the overabundance of something that they possess, such as for example talent. while in Greek it means 'grows on faith'. In simple..sort of adding value or 'pertambahan'.


I wanted two names, the first one beginning with Z (after his Papa) and the second starting with the letter S (after mine).A few names came to mind...Sharaf, Sharif, Shauqi, Shidqi.....I chose Sharif.....


Sharīf (Arabic: شريف‎) is a traditional Arab tribal title given to those who serve as the protector of the tribe and all tribal assets, such as property, wells, and land.Sharif also means noble, honourable @ kemuliaan'


So my little baby Zidane Sharif bin Zulkifli is the one who emphasizes the overabundance of honour in our family. Hopefully he will become a person that has overabundance of talent like Zinedine Zidane, doesn't necessary have to be football...depends on what he's good at. Hopefully he will serve as the protector of this family when he grows up..With his nobility, he will restore honour and dignity to the family. Insyaallah...


Mama and Papa luvs u, Zidane.




No comments:

Post a Comment